TAJFUN LOGGING WINCHES
Tajfun started developing and producing logging winches in 1979, and since then we have been constantly updating, upgrading, and developing new winches and parts.
- Reliable and Easy Hydraulic (Type AHK winches) or Mechanical Control (Type A winches)
- Simple and Fast Installation to Tractor’s Three Point Mounting System
- Robotic Welded Stable and Robust Construction, Made of High-Quality Steel, Laser Cut and Powder Coated
- Stable Drive with Double Bearing and Double Reduction Gear (Winches from 45 to 100 kN)
- Highly Efficient Clutch Activation, Even with Mechanical Winches – Short Pull, Low Activation Power
Hydraulic winches feature a self contained electro hydraulic system to operate the winch clutch and brake, and use a control pendant (standard equipment) or a radio remote control (optional equipment). Radio remote control allows remote control of the winch (without any further need to access the winch or tractor) or remote control of the tractor (engine revolution control, tractor engine start and stop, P.T.O. Shaft activation – these functions must be installed by an authorized service). The remote control system allows the winch to be safely operated by a single person.
- Large drum (high rope capacity) with high diameter drum core (low loss of pulling power, long rope lifetime).
- Optimally dimensioned drum axle.
- Strong drum walls.
- Wide Brakeband.
- Quality SKF bearing.
- High pulling power and lower load of components due to 3 or 5-plate clutch.
- Thick strengthened drive chain.
The new wire rope guide with an end switch for stopping spooling. When operated via the upper winch the spooling of the wire rope is automatically stopped, when the rope loop reaches the bushing inside the wire rope guide. This prevents damages to the upper pulley.
TAJFUN Driven Pulley SG
Integrated end switch for power-off spooling; For ease of operation and extended lifespan of the wire rope; Manual pulling of the rope from the drum is replaced by a push-button operation; Good rope adhesion – safe operation independent of external influence; Assisted spooling of the wire rope out of the drum – provides steady tensioning of the wire rope on the drum during spooling the rope in or out of the drum when the wire rope is not under load; Minimum maintenance; Available for AHK hydraulic winches.